Uftring Pekin Employment
Uftring Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is a proud member of the Uftring Auto Group, one of Central Illinois’ largest automotive groups. We pride ourselves on providing a stable, success-driven environment across all areas of our dealership. Uftring Pekin’s job training programs, continuing education and emphasis on promotion from within provide many opportunities for growth, development and success. Uftring Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram offers very competitive wages. We believe that compensation should relate directly to an individual’s performance so that team members can be rewarded for superior performance. We strive to be honest, ethical, compassionate and professional in all facets of our business.
Some of our Benefits:
- Medical Insurance Plan with company participation
- Dental Insurance Plan with company participation
- Life Insurance Plan
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Personal / Sick Days
- 401(k) Plan
- Attractive employee discounts on vehicles, parts & service
- Paid Holidays
- Career Builder Bonus and Incentive Programs for qualifying positions
Job Title: Sales Consultant
Supervisor: Sales ManagerResponsibilities:
- Responsible for the sale of new and used vehicles
- Maintain acceptable CSI levels
- Establish a follow-up and prospecting system
- Maintain up to date product knowledge
- Set and meet goals and standards that are established
- Keep your name in front of the customers
- Participate in manufacturers testing and training
- Attend daily meetings
- Be alert for customers on front line
- Dress and behave in a professional manner
- Make daily appointments
- Plan each days schedule
- Set a goal and a action plan
- Prompt arrival and good attendance
- Complete required paperwork on each deal
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Good communication and organization skills
- Prior sales experience and a college degree preferred
- A desire to be the best and a commitment to customer satisfaction
- Able to work long hours
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skill duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job the dealership reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Will stand and move throughout the dealership facility (lot, showroom, service department, offices, etc) for most of shift. Will spend time outdoors showing vehicles to prospective customers and to drive vehicles in traffic during test drives. Evening and weekend hours will be required.
Job Title: Business Development Representative
Supervisor: Business Development Manager
- Understand and apply etiquette on the telephone.
- Develop and master every telephone technique in phraseology and delivery.
- Keep up to date with company developments.
- Apply a working knowledge of referral creation and prospecting.
- Full understanding of techniques to effectively funnel and schedule solid appointments.
- Maximize incidental contacts.
- Achieve and maintain performance standards.
- Attend departmental meetings and training.
- Achieve certification on the systems.
- Complete all system paperwork promptly and accurately.
- Responsible for own generation of prospects sourced from the database.
- Tracking every contact to sale.
- Be a goodwill ambassador for the company by courteous treatment of all customers.
- Ability to handle heavy telephone contact.
- Candidate must have an upbeat, positive, “smile” on the phone.
- Ability to work on multiple software applications at the same time.
- Must be a quick learner with no fear of change in the workplace.
- Able to work in a process driven work environment.
- Provide prompt, efficient cleaning of assigned vehicles in a timely manner
- A display of commitment towards customer satisfaction
- Use safety precautions while handling all vehicles and maintain a clean safe work area
- Help in the overall cleanliness of facility; empty garbage receptacles, empty outside ashtrays as needed
- Assist sales in plate transfers and gas for customer deliveries
- Maintain lot appearance
- Keep detail supplies stocked
- Professional, clean appearance
- Some detailing experience preferred
- Must have a valid Illinois driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Organized and able to work independently
- Dependable and punctual
- Have an eye for detail and a desire to provide a showroom ready product
- Ability to take direction from several people and work on more than one task at a time
- Deliver parts and equipment to customers, satellite stores and vendors
- Complete a log delivery with signatures
- Unload truck each night
- Turn in all paperwork and undelivered parts
- Help maintain the professional appearance of the parts department
- Keep parts vehicle clean
- Be responsible for basic upkeep of vehicle and check oil with each fill up
- Ensure that truck is lubricated and tires are in good condition and properly inflated
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Valid Illinois Driver’s License with a good driving record
- Must be able to safety drive a large van
- General knowledge of the Peoria Metro Area streets and businesses
- Clean and professional appearance
- Ability to be trained on inventory and the ability to drive a forklift occasionally
- Ability to communicate well with customers, co-workers and vendors
Thursday and Friday only: 7:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. (With a half hour lunch break)
Per company policy, internal candidates must be actively working in their present position a minimum of six months with a good working record. Lateral moves will not be considered.
This position requires working in the Parts area and driving an enclosed truck on a daily basis. The candidate will be exposed to all weather conditions while loading and unloading goods. This is a physical positions requiring a full range of motion. This position requires standing, walking, bending, and will spend six to eight hours of shift driving. The position will require lifting up to 50 pounds. In this position the candidate will be exposed to noise, vibration, dust, exhaust fumes and other hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skill duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the dealership reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.